Wednesday 6 April 2011

Today I didn't go to school either. I've just been watching OC all day long and I have only two episodes left on season two. I love it.
Otherwise, I'm just hoping that I'll get well before tomorrow because it's not so fun to be sick on your birthday. The only things that I want for birthday presents is money and a polaroid camera (witch I don't think I'm gonna get...:c).
On Saturday me and my family are going to our summer house witch have been completed renovated now, so we are going to start move some furniture. It's going to be awesome to see it!
On Sunday I'm going to a flea market. I hope to find some nice clothes and some cool old stuff to my room here in Malmö and to the summer house!
Now I'm going to watch the last two episodes on OC.
Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome!