Tuesday 28 December 2010

If you never chase your dreams you'll never catch them.

Yesterday me and my friend Nathalie went into town to watch the sale. There was craaazy a lot of people so you could hardly get through. Everyone wanted everything so that was on sale so you had to take everything that looked good before someone else took it. Of course I found two nice sweaters from Monki and a pair of lovely summer shoes from H&M. I know it's still winter, but what the hell! They're beautiful and I'm totally in love with them. I'll post pictures of everything later today.
Right now I'm just waiting for my mum to come home and we'll go into town (again) and buy some necessary things that I need. Don't forget to visit my blog later today when I post pictures of my christmas presents.
Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome!